World-Class Industrial Network, LLC (WIN) is a project development and management-consulting firm staffed by socially conscious entrepreneurs and experienced professionals that share a commitment to look beyond traditional solutions to improving the impact and performance of the organizations it serves.
Since 1993 WIN has worked on hundreds of projects…providing strategy, program design, market development, revenue growth, and information technology consulting services. WIN’s list of clients includes universities, economic development organizations, social service agencies, workforce investment boards, workforce training intermediaries, industry associations, government agencies, and private businesses.
WIN has helped clients generate over $77m in earned revenue and grants and has directly managed over $63m in economic, workforce, industrial and environmental projects.
Our consulting approach is to match a unique WIN Team to each project and have that team fully engage with a client to analyze and identify strategies, build organizational infrastructure, and implement creative solutions that evolve and improve based on models of performance outcomes and analysis.
Our client engagement model is built around three guiding principles:
- Systematically involve people and organizations in the process of identifying and developing common purpose and direction.
- Build solutions using contemporary tools and innovative methods of continuous performance improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Networking to increase the magnitude and velocity of change by linking stakeholders to create positive benefit for all.
Areas of Practice include:
- Workforce Innovation: Developing and implementing collaboration driven workforce development models that bring together industry, education, community and public sector stakeholders.
- Information [over] technology: Information technology strategic planning, solution design, systems integration and implementation services targeting economic development agencies, non-profits and manufacturers.
- Energy and Environment Initiatives: Development, planning and management of initiatives to support businesses, non-profits, and collaborative groups in achieving improved energy performance and earning a financial return on their investments.
- Operational Excellence: Providing consulting, training and facilitation services employing best practices in lean, systems thinking, quality assurance, process improvement and leadership development to help your team develop self-sustaining continuous improvement programs.
For more information about WIN, contact Tim Marcovecchio.